Sunday 18 November 2012

Merry Christmas to All PP122

Welcome back to another week for a Paper Players Challenge.

If you are interested in joining the Paper Players Challenge Team please read up on their blog.

This week it's CAS and colour challenge:

This is what I've created using Papertrey Ink dies and stamps.
I found a sheet of SU! silver cardstock in my files and was thrilled! 
Honestly, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to play along as I know I didn't have gold anything....not a gold fan....lol Thought I'd used up all my silver cardstock too.
Anyway, the sentiment is stamped in Pool Party and a little pool party baker's twine was used. I die cut the Merry using Holiday Words by PTI.

Today is the LAST Nascar race of the season :(
No hockey and no more racing makes for a sad girl.
I'll enjoy today in my craft room stamping and watching the race though!

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Very pretty card, love the non-traditional colors, so nice together!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Dawn! Great card! :)

Linda Callahan said...

That Pool Party goes with everything! Love the card! And I will be watching Bad Brad take the championship today as well! Wished he and Jimmie could have raced for it instead of that blown tire last week! But then again you never know.....

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Dawn! The Pool Party works perfectly with the silver. I LOVE it!

Marisa said...

I've been eying those word dies for soem time now. Love how you used it and the snowflakes are a great addition. Wonderfully done :)

Beate said...

I love the color combo of white, silver and pool party. your card is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

LeAnne said...

LOVE this....I have these words and need to use them more! That little pop of color is perfect!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, pool party & silver makes my heart go pitty-patt!! Love the ice-y, cool look and the twine is the perfect touch. CAS and beautiful..perfect!

H2 :) said...

Fabulous card Dawn! Love the silver with the pool party, the twine treatment & the awesome sentiment. :)

Amy White said...

Such a sweet CAS Christmas card Dawn - love the combo of silver and Pool Party, and the twine treatment is fab!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous! Love the color combo!