Sunday 11 November 2012

Paper Players Challenge 121

Good Sunday Morning!

Today's Paper Players Challenge is....

I created two samples using these colours :)

First one uses the SU set called Watercolor Winter.
I stamped the image in Bravo Burgandy and More Mustard.
Cut it out to pop it up for some dimension. A piece of felt was sewn to some retired Ski Slope dsp and Bravo Burgandy cardstock.
This layout comes from the Freshly Made Sketch #60.

For my second sample I created a bookmark for a friend.
I thought the colours would be great for a masculine project.
Here I've used a Papertrey Ink stamp and die called All Booked Up.
Stop by the Paper Players Blog to see what fabulous inspiration the team has to share!

Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is lovely...that felt is awesome and I can't believe it did not pucker or anything when you sewed it to the paper! Awesome!

Linda Callahan said...

That felt gives your card a wonderful look - soft and warm!

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful combination of textures! The stitching always adds that special touch! Clean and fabulous!

Marisa said...

Loving how you used the felt. Great projects using this wonderful colour combo.

Jen Brum said...

What a great card Dawn! I love that felt! Fabulous! Love the colours and that stitching! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Dawn how PRETTY!~

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my, this is just lovely .... love that felt strip and stitching ... and your floral centrepiece is perfect!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card and bookmark!
Hugs and smiles

Nance Leedy said...

Oooo, I love the felt and the stitching--such great texture. I also love that you used these colors for a holiday card! Way to think outside the box! Sweet bookmark too!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Dawn! Love the stitched detail and the felt adds awesome texture. :)

Amy White said...

Fabulous projects Dawn! Love that scalloped felt border on the Christmas card!