Sunday 18 November 2012

Merry Christmas SSSC172

Hello and Happy Sweet Sunday Sketch Time!

This week Karen has a nice Clean & Simple sketch for us :)

This one stumped me at first. Wasn't sure what to put where the star was and then I realized I had some mittens that I'd made a while back sitting on my desk. Perfect! I'll use those!
This is a SU! only card created with some Snow Festival DSP. Stamps are from Make a Mitten and also Owl Occasions.

Stop by Karen's blog to link up your creation and to visit the rest of the team see below:
Our gues stamper this week is Carole Burrage!!

11 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Gorgeous, CAS cards! LOVE that silver and aqua color combo, and your little mittens are darling!

Tracy said...

Dawn this is stunning! I love the white background. Those scare me more than this sketch did. LOL! Love what you've done girl!

Karen Motz said...

Those mittens are delightful!

Marisa said...

Totally cute card, Dawn! Love the star paper and the mittens are adorable!

Beate said...

I LOVE this card. So much so that I have to jot down that layout. I so have to case that.
Hugs and smiles

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dawn, Love the mittens!!

Leslie said...

Love this CAS look - and those mittens are cute!!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this! The green against the white is stunning and the little mittens are the cutest.

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the green and red against the white panel--so clean and crisp.

Dana White said...

Dawn those mittens are so cute! I hope you enjoyed the race on the weekend!!

Lynn Put said...

Super cute Christmas card Dawn! Love the mittens and fun star designer paper!