Friday 9 November 2012

Gift Tags - Your Next Stamp

Hello :)

Wow it's Friday! Thank freaking goodness, eh?

Today the girls at Your Next Stamp have a Fun Friday and the theme this month is all about Gifts and Giving.
I decided to make a set of gift tags!

Originally I had made these to give to a friend to use this upcoming holiday season but now that I'm done I think I might just keep them for myself....hehe!
I used a super cute little set called Celebrate The Season.
The tag with sentiment was cut with Tags Galore Two Die and guess what? It looks like it's on SALE!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Beate said...

Those tags are adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Debra said...

Oh, I just love the tags - so, so cute!!

Marisa said...

Soo cute!! Love the tage at the top!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how sweet! LOVE the plaid with the gingerbread men!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG.......these are sooooo stinking cute, I want some!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute GF!