Friday 16 November 2012

Fun Friday!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!

Today the girls at Your Next Stamp have a Fun Friday and the theme this month is all about Gifts and Giving.
I decided to make this cute little flip top box.
These are going to be so fun to fill with some little chocolates or candy to gift out this Christmas!
I used a super cute little set called Celebrate The Season for the sentiment.
The adorable snowman is from Winter Smiles Robin.
Stop by Your Next Stamp and see what other fabulous inspiration creations they have to share with you!

10 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

What an adorable package!! Love it!

Tina said...

what a cute flip top box, love this little snowman and bird, very cute

carole (TruCarMa) said...

SO sweet & adorable, Dawn!!! :)

Marisa said...

Too cute!! Love it :)

Barb King said...

That snowman is so cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Dawn!!! Love that flip top box!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Dawn, and what a great box design!!!!I love the pretty paper you used and the showman image with the little bird stole my heart!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Dawn, I have never commented before on your blog, but I visit everyday and stare in wonder at your talent. You are just amazing. I love all your projects and you inspire me everyday when I click onto your blog (your blog is near the top of my favorites on my computer, that is just how long I have been a fan). I apologize I do not comment often, working all day, ect leaves me some time to just click on blogs to look, not much elese through the week. The weekend for me is when I really get cards and papercrafting time. Anyway, thank you for posting your wonderful projects and taking the time to share your talent. I am always just so impressed. I am grateful to have your inspiration in my life.

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Dawn, I LOVE your SWEET snowman!!

Beate said...

Another amazing flip top box! The image is so cute and the paper is perfect for it.
Hugs and smiles