Tuesday 13 November 2012

Happy Holly-Days Flip Top Box

Hello!

After having three days off in a row I just never feel like going back to work.
Anyone else ever feel that way?
Why can't I win the lottery and retire.
I'd move somewhere that never snows ;)
But I digress. It's back to work today!

Last week one of the holiday blitz tutorials on SCS was a Flip Top Box. 
You know like a crayon box?
Super cool and really easy once you watch Beate's video tutorial.
I made two so far :)

Here's the first one....

Stamps: Holly Girl
Paper: Crumb cake, gumball green, real red, white, Carta Bella Merry & Bright DP
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Copics, circle Nesties, mft first place award ribbon die, pti holly die, dimensionals

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! I love that cute little box, Dawn! Now I'm going to have to make one...that's just so darling! I love your colouring, as usual, but also that dsp!!
Have a wonderful day...you'll get back into the swing of things. It's so hard to go back after time off, isn't it?
Hugz2u!
Sharon

Beate said...

That just makes my heart melt a little. Awesome box decor....you know I LOVE the paper you used with it. LOL
Hugs and grins

Marisa said...

I used that PTI holly die the other day - love it. Great papers as always :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet SWEET SWEET!!

Vicki Burdick said...

OH MY.......I must get that little PI and make one just like this!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I sooo need to make some of these boxes....I love this one with the sweet little PI girl and the fun Christmas details!!!! Tell ya what...when you win the lottery you can come to Texas for the winter...we have about 6 weeks of cool weather in Janurary and then spring starts in Feb...ya don't need a shovel here...LOL!!!