Thursday 22 November 2012

Snowman CAS card

Hello :)

This has been my lucky week!
Earlier a card of mine was the Top Pick for the Merry Monday sketch.
Then a couple of days ago this card below was chosen on the Freshly Made Sketches blog.
A very quick and easy card!
I die cut some hills and snowman using PTI dies. Sponged on some white craft ink on a piece of kraft card stock. Rounded the corners and popped it up on dimensionals.
Thought about adding glitter to the hills but thought this would make a great masculine card for one of my supervisors.

Stamps: In the Meadows Silhouettes
Paper: Crumb Cake
Ink: White Craft, Black
Accessories: PTI In the Meadows dies, sponges, dimensionals

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

It's not luck, it's just TALENT! This is delightful, I want to take a sleighride just looking at it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love it!!! You are a rock star!!

Marisa said...

Love it! Such a cute scene and lovely touch with the sponging.

Marie Bingaman said...

A-dorable! I completely love it! :)

Linny said...

So effective. I love it. I have the Rostte Wreath on my blog, that I CASED from yours, lol. Linda x

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on all your wins, Dawn...you are sooo talented!!!! I love this card with the kraft and white...the sponging is such a great detail....love it!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

It AAAAAAA-DORBLE!! At first glance, I thought the sponged panel was vellum. I'll have to remember to sponge white on kraft...looks AWESOME!!