Saturday 17 November 2012

Sending Happy Thoughts

Happy Saturday!

I'm SO happy it's the weekend! 
Geez it's felt like an very long week!

Work, travel and traffic have stressed me out and a weekend full of stamping is just what I need!
This morning after Brian and I got home from weekly breakfast date, I got straight to work!

I decided to warm up with this Freshly Made Sketch #61 card.
Here I've used some MFT dies and sentiment along with some Taylored Expression flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a happy card amid all the Christmas cards in blog land right now. Love that fence and the grass.

Jenny said...

So incredibly cute. Love love love it! x

Jami said...

I love this sweet CAS card!!

Jami said...

I love this sweet CAS card!!

Beate said...

I LOVE the scene you created. The card looks amazing.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

P.S.: I am glad you like my favorite store. :)