Saturday 10 November 2012

Sunflowers


Good Saturday Morning!

When MFT released these Sunflower dies last month, I HAD to have them. I even emailed Kim letting her know how excited I was and couldn't wait to order when they were sneak peekin' them....lol

Now if only I could still see my neighbours sunflowers through all the snow! 
Thinking next year we'll plant some of our own at the back along the fence.

Anyway, onto my card.....

I created this last weekend for the Featured Stamper on SCS.
Paper: Crumb Cake, Choc Chip, Daffodil Delight, White
Accessories: MFT sunflower dies, Embossing Folder, Choc chip Ribbon, Dimensioanls
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I sooo love those sunflowers Dawn!! You are going to make me buy them aren't you?!!!!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs!

scrappingnana said...

This is so pretty. I got that sunflower die also. I had to have it. :)
Thanks for sharing this beauty.

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful Dawn! I love how you used a strip of card stock under the ribbon -- wonderful!

dstandard said...

Beautiful - love the color combo!

Marisa said...

These are great, Dawn. Can see why you love them. Have a great long weekend :)

Beate said...

That's gorgeous! I love the embossing folder you used.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles