Monday 26 November 2012

Merry Monday #43

Good Monday Morning!

This week I was invited to play along with the Merry Monday Sketch girls and I am thrilled!

It's always a fabulous sketch!!
Check it out!
For my card I really wanted to spell out something.
I take everything literally.
So six circles means I use six circles....lol
I may BEND the rules a bit(my circles are staggered) but I'm not a rule breaker ;)
I started out by choosing my papers from the super cute Doodlebug paper pad called North Pole. The fun and bright colours are right up my alley!
After that I punched out six circles with two different SU! punches.
The letters were die cut with the MFT By the Letter set and the holly die is from PTI.
The sentiment comes from the PTI set called Wonderful Words Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This DARLING, Dawn! (I'd stagger 'DARLING' if I could, btw :) )

Lesley said...

It is awesome Dawn! Love that you followed the rules! These bright colours are fabulous and the papers are YUMMY! Love that you spelled Merry! So cute! Thrilled to have you as a Guest Designer at Merry Monday!
Hugs!
Lesley

LeAnne said...

You always have the best bright & fun stuff, Dawn...I wish I could come play with you someday! Awesome take on the sketch---just love that holly!

Notes by Nina said...

Ohh this is fantastic Dawn, I love the fun bright colours. Congrats on being guest designer :).

Marisa said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Dawn!!! Love it!!

Marie Bingaman said...

GREAT card Dawn! I love how the "e" fits in it's circle perfectly! :)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on being chosen as the Guest Designer this week, Dawn! This is another winner! Very clever!

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL Dawn!!~

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love that you staggered your circles and using the letters is sooooo clever - great take on Lesley's sketch!

Beate said...

I can't believe I don't have that alpha die set yet. I so need it. Just can't buy it this month, since I just ordered a new camera and lens.

Your card looks gorgeous! I love everything about it. From the paper choice to the bold sentiment.
Hugs and smiles

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on your Guest DT spot, Dawn...your card is sooo fun!!! I looove how you added the sentiment to the circles and what pretty papers!!!!

Susan Joyce said...

Fabulous card Dawn, fabulous colours and DSP, fabulous holly and placement of the circles, love it!