Monday 19 November 2012

Merry Christmas To All...

Hello!

Happy Monday!

Yesterday the weather was beautiful here in Calgary and the outdoor Christmas lights went up!
Yeah! 

I watched the last Nascar race of the season :(  Hate to see it end BUT Jeff Gordon won so it wasn't all bad :)

Hope you and your family had an enjoyable weekend!

Here is a card I created on Saturday evening using the iSpy sketch that they have posted on their blog this week.
I really like how this card came out.
Stamps: Wonderful words holiday
Paper: Real Red, White, Doodlebug North Pole dp
Ink: Gumball Green
Accessories: MFT scallop dies, PTI Holly die, PTI Wonderful words holiday die, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Beate said...

Another gorgeous card with that die. I love how it's completely different then your silver one yesterday, but just as beautiful....just in a different way.
have a great week!
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

You are taunting me with that die, Dawn LOL! Another great card using it. Love the papers you used with the holly die and the fun BG papers too. Yeah for the lights being up :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfection!! So glad you "made" me get these dies....LOL!!! you are such an enabler!!!

Denise Marzec said...

....and this die is very cool, too....lol! I keep jumping between your blog and the PTI site. :)