Wednesday 28 November 2012

Good Friends, Good Cheer

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today there will be a new MFT sketch up so I thought I had better catch up on my posts and cards made from last week.

This was the MFT sketch #99.
I pulled out the fun Let's Grab Drinks and mixed it with some Doodlebug North Pole papers.
Might be a good one to give one of my co-workers this coming holiday season. 
Stamps: Let's Grab Drinks
Paper: White, Real Red, Doodlebug North Pole dp
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Copics, MFT file tab, dimensionals, spica pen

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to rock the skewed panels which always cause me stress LOL! Love the pieced outfit!

Moi said...

Love it. Looks so cheery. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh LOVIN this Dawn!!~

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome layout!

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty papers and I sooo love that image!!! Her dress looks great paper pieced in the same background paper!!!!