Thursday 15 November 2012

Mojo 267 and TLC403

Only two more work days!
Yeah!
Here's hoping they fly by!

Having Monday off was wonderful and I was able to play along with a few different challenges.
Here I have combined the Mojo Sketch #267 with the TLC Challenge #403 on SCS of folded trees.
Those trees are so easy to make!
Yesterday Carole asked how I create this window box with supplies. I actually just copy and paste it here from my SCS gallery :) No need to type it twice....KWIM?
Stamps: Christmas In The Air
Paper: Crumb Cake, EP Season's Greetings DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Iridescent Gold, MFT scallop die, Always Artichoke Ribbon, Sewing, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful! Love this folded tree, I need to try it!

Marie Bingaman said...

This card is WAY cute, Dawn! That folded tree is the perfect touch! :)

scrappingnana said...

Really cute card. Love the folded tree. I finally figured out how to do it. TFS

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh, Dawn, this is SO CUTE! LOVE the folded tree!!

Marisa said...

I love making the folded trees - will have to do a few more before I have to wait another year to make them! Love those papers - have them myself - and you used the mojo sketch wonderfully. Nice to know about the supply list format - I was wondering about it myself!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous, Dawn!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Well, aren't you just a smartie!!! Thanks for the info, and that folded tree is fabulous!

Joan Ervin said...

Dang...I was gone all day Monday and didn't get a chance to do Judy's challenge...I love your Christmas tree, Dawn, and what a great sketch!!!!!

Unknown said...

The card is wonderful! How can I find out how to make the folded tree?