Tuesday 4 September 2007

CC130 on SCS and another Brian card!

Well it was BACK to SCHOOL today! YAH! It's great to get back to a normal routine! I mean, I LOVED having the summer off but it will be nice to have some quiet time to myself too! Even if it is only a few hours a day...LOL
This morning I dropped Chloe off at her door then headed to the office to do some photocopying for our Family BBQ. Wanted to get that done this morning ASAP!
One of the teachers at my daughters school is pregnant and we just found out last week. I wanted to make a card for her so I used todays colour challenge on SCS CC130 to do it. I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl so I figure this will do okay for either sex. It looks a little washed out in the picture...not too sure why.
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Nice and Narrow
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava and WW
Inks: Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava and Black Stazon
Accessories: Round Tab Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Ticket Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Rich Regal Brads, MayArts Ribbon, Dimensionals
So Brian thought he'd make himself another card using one of the stamps he bought me. LOL @ him trying to showcase the card with my Swarovski Crystals too! The spotlight above kind of washed the Bashful Blue cardstock out. SEE how he can tie a bow?! lol....he ties mine when he's home ;) Oh and he really likes all the glitter too! I best order some more....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!! ....Is This The one I will Get For Christmas ...lol.(you know I love snowmen)

Diane said...

So cute!! Brian did an awesome job!

Rita said...

Cute cards!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute baby card...love the colors! Brian's snowman card is also adorable! Great set up for the photo, and nice bow. *wink*

mum-on-the-run said...

Love the baby card, the colours look great!!

Brian's card is great too :)

Anonymous said...

Cute baby card - and awesome that Brian is getting in to cardmaking! I'll expect a Brian Easton original in my mailbox at Christmas this year.

Alhambra Club said...

Love your baby card, and Brian's snowman card is great. Based on his photo layout, he must have been a marketing major in college. His bows do get an A+

Anonymous said...

how funny...he's still stamping? what a hoot!! Two great cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards! I love your baby card and Brian's Christmas card!
I am glad you guys are having fun together!

Christina Fischer said...

Cute baby card -- perfect for a boy or a girl! You and your husband crack me up -- how fun that you are making cards together!

Theresa said...

What fun to create together!!! Great cards!

Risa said...

I love both of the cards! I know the teacher will love her card and you husband did a great job too! I see now that you really do love snowmen!!!! So cute!!

Corie said...

Love both cards. -- Wow you really are getting hubby into this -- Yeah for you.