Tuesday 25 September 2007

Colour Challenge

Geesh! I thought I was going to have tons of stamping time today but I ended up having too many things on the go. Oh well! There is always tomorrow right?!
I did manage to get this card made for todays SCS Colour Challenge.
Three colours for today were Old Olive, More Mustard and Bashful Blue.
The mustard isn't one of my normal colour choices but I have used it twice THIS week ;)
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Sassy Stems, Noteworthy, Sanded Background
Cardstock: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, More Mustard and Watercolour Paper
Inks: Black Stazon, SU! Markers in the same colours
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals and HodgePodge Hardware
Oh another GREAT note!
I have my first Stamp A Stack booked for October! It's at someones house and I'm hoping she has a good turnout! I LOVE doing SAS get togethers....so much fun!
I'll have a SAS at my house the end of October or beginning of November and then I'll have a Christmas Projects Workshop early November as well.
I LOVE the holiday season!!! Just not the snow :(

12 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, your coloring is wonderful

Rita said...

Cute card! I like the color combo> I never would have thought to put these together. Great job!

Theresa said...

Love all your piercing!!! Congrats on your class!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I really love the colors and all that piercing! Beautiful!

Becky G said...

Love this card and the clean look of it! Congrats on your class!

Christina Fischer said...

Cute, cute, cute -- love all the piercing! :)

Anonymous said...

Great card and Great color combo .. Your going to be one busy girl with all your Stampin events YAHOO!!
Hugs to you ..
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, Dawn!! What do you use to get your paper piercing so perfect?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! I visit your blog daily and love your creations!! I really like how you highlighted the sentiment with the HPH and the punch. Great detail without a lot of extra layering ..makes it easier to mail, too!! Congrats on your first SAS!! I recently got back into demo-ing (have been a hobby demo since April 2005) and have a SAS in October, as well. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Alex said...

Beautiful Dawn - love the colors! And, congrats on the SAS, you will have a blast! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

I love these colors together but dont think I would have thought of them myself. Dont you love challenges that take things out of the box? Great Job!TFS

Unknown said...

Nice card! Have a good class!