Sunday 16 September 2007

Three Blog Sketches

YAH! I made it! Got the three out of four cards made BEFORE the green flag waved at the race track!
This first card is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge #19. I was so excited to get this Outlaw paper a couple of weeks ago, then it never got pulled out...LOL
Thanks for another great sketch Beate!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Wanted
Cardstock: Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla and Outlaw DP
Inks: Close to Cocoa and Sage Shadow
Accessories: MayArts Ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1/2"Circle Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals and Misc Brads
Today for Sherry and Jeanne's Just Because We Wanna Challenge, you were to use a sketch that Sherry supplied. I wanted to make a nice soft thank you card. This sketch was perfect for it! Be sure to check out their weekly challenges...so fun!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Stem Silhouettes
Cardstock: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and BG Lily Kate DP
Inks: Blush Blossom and Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Slot Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon, 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds
This next card is for Jen from i{heart}2stamp's sketch challenge this weekend. Make a slider card with a sentiment. I...ummmm...reversed it....LOL....sorry Jen! Check the sketch out girls!
This is a regular 4.25 x 5.5 card. Only the front DP is punched for a slider to pull out. There is plenty of room to write on the inside of the card.
Supplies Used for these cards:
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, WW and Retired DP
Inks: Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun
Accessories: 1/2", 7/8", 1 1/4", 1 3/8"Circle Punches, Corner Rounder, Word Window Punch, White Gel Pen, Misc Crystal Brad

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! All three challenge cards are awesome! I love checking out your work. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Dang g/f come get me motivated! snort !!! I hope to get back to crafting this week now that my carpal tunnel/slashed wrists are all healed now. snort!!! you are such a huge inspiration Dawn!
hugs!
muah!
Tina

Alex said...

These are all great Dawn - love them! Of course, my fave is the beautiful soft blue Christmas card - so very pretty! Enjoy the race. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, you have been busy, love your wanted card, that ribbon and bow is fantstic and your slot card is wonderful.

Sherry Cheever said...

Dang all 3 cards are just fabulous! I'm glad you got done before the race - I missed the start and then fell asleep and missed the whole darn thing - laying right here on the couch with it on! I did see the celebration after however!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific again Dawn...you are my Alberta northern light!

Anonymous said...

Great cards - you sent me one of those country western horse cards....gonna use it this week for this country lady who made me some salsa! Love that Christmas card too - the slide out thing is neat...where do you write - on the back of the slide out?

Christina Fischer said...

These challenge cards are great!! I'm playing "catch-up" with your posts -- you've been busy! Everything is terrific! :)

LettyLian said...

Hi Dawn,
I love your cards... is there a link that allows me to get email updates when you blog?
Letty

Rose Ann said...

You busy girl, you! I love your cards! All of them! Super cards!!

corinnesomerville said...

Oh My Gosh....I love this Christmas card !! It's gorgeous and pure genius for a layout !!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Dawn I tagged you! Go check my blog! Love your creations here! Someone has been stampin away! WTG!

Anonymous said...

Your cards never let down!! Love the Christmas card especially!! Awesome! :)

Deb said...

Your cards are fantastic, love the Christmas card especially, I do love blue at Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOO cute!! I just adore that rhinestone brad at the top of your tag! So, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I skip a day of blogging and you stamp a bunch of cards...they are sooooo cute!! I gotta order that Christmas set tomorrow!!!! I've said that before but this time I really am!!!
Thanks for the tag...I'll figure out the details tomorrow.