Sunday 9 September 2007

Hope you like Bashful Blue!

I LOVE Bashful Blue but not sure how many of you do! Today I had a few challenges I wanted to get done and a couple actually overlap one another. Jen from Stamping Therapy wanted us to use Bashful Blue on our cards. Jen from i{heart}2stamp had a sketch to do. Then Jeanne from Inky Paws had a challenge Just Because We Wanna... to use Glitter! So my cards are sort of combined.
This first one is of Jen i{heart}2stamps layout challenge HERE and I used Bashful Blue so it qualifies for Jen from Stamping Therapy's challenge.
This next card measures 5.25 x 5.25 and it's got GLITTER and it's Bashful Blue! YAH! Another combo challenge. You can see InkyPaws challenge HERE and Stamping Therapy's HERE.
This last card was made with some of the leftovers sitting on my table! It's a little 3 x 3 card...these things are so darn cute eh?!

All of the above cards use the same basic supplies. Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Shimmery White Cardstocks. Along with some of last years Retired Xmas papers. I used the Merry and Bright set from the Holiday Mini.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, all three of your cards are wonderful. I love how you work this stamp set!

Alex said...

Wowzers Dawn these are AWESOME!! I love bashful blue and these cards are darling - that snowman always makes me smile! Beautiful. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

All of these are so adorable...and you know how much I love that little snowman! *wink* I love the colors and papers and everything about these! Wonderful cards, Dawn!!

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, you get a few challenges and sketches in today. These cards are wonderful, love the embellishments, I just don't think to use these.

Sara said...

OMG Gorgeous cards! Love that little snowman guy. So adorable. All of your details are great too!

Sara

kdj said...

Just love that lil' snowman - cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh your snowmen cards are GREAT - I love blue with winter looking cards....a welcome change to traditional red and green - nice nice nice!

Christina Fischer said...

Love love love these cards!! So many great details!!

corinnesomerville said...

Oh My Gosh....these are ADORABLE !!!! LOVE 'EM !!! I love how you layered the snow blossom punch (guess what just got added to my order :)

Have a great day
Corinne (aka Roxy)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I love love love all these cards....I also love Bashful Blue. That stamp set is so stinking cute, everyone needs to buy it, don't you agree. Have a good day

Anonymous said...

De très belles réalisations! Toutes mes félicitations!
romain

Corie said...

Wow all three are fantastic!!!

Theresa said...

What a great set!!! They are adorable!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

ooooh wow I'm loving these cards, they are soooo cute!

That blue is just perfect for christmas!

Unknown said...

Love them!!! THey are all soooo super cute~!

Lori said...

I love these! So cute.