Monday 17 September 2007

Some Taggin' Fun! and a Sketch!

Thanks Lauren from My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence for taggin' me this morning!
This look so fun!
Even if you don't have a blog please fill in your answers in the comment section...I would LOVE to read them!
Alrighty...let's begin!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Sudzy Compass

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Tiger Shortbread
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) D-EAS
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Blue Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Easda...lol this one sounds more gangsta to me

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Pink Pepsi

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Alexander Lee...sounds authentic enough eh?!

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Euphoria Licorice...hmmmmm
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Now I am going to tag 5 of my blogger friends....but anyone....please take this and do it too!
5. Alexandra

Since I'm posting already I do have a card to share from yesterday. It was of Lauren's sketch challenge this past weekend.
I really like how it turned out! I'm rushing Chloe to school now so I will update the supplies for this card in a little bit.
Hope you all have a GREAT day!

14 comments:

Corie said...

Oh I love this -- such a FANTASTIC card.

Rose Ann said...

Thanks for the tag, Dawn! I'm sending you a private message.

LOVE your card! So pretty, and I love the colors!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow, love your card!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the colors you used and the layout is great.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Dawn! Especially love your stripper name! lmao!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, that's the coolest paper! I love the card!

And what a cool tag! I will have to go and do that right now.
Thanks for tagging me!

Hugs and smiles

My Paper World said...

I love the colours, this card is gorgeous!

Maria said...

Hi Dawn,

Wow, your card is fabulous. All of your creations are fabulous as a matter of fact. Your designs are beautiful.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm adding you blog site to my blog roll that I'm currently creating. I'm adding bloggers that have commented my blog site at one point or another. I just want to thank for coming over to my blog site and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

Maria

Anonymous said...

Nice card, girl - love the little pretties in the middle of the flowers!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!TFS

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a great card....love this unusual LO! COOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh girlie thank you for the tag mention .. I will get to that ASAP!! how cute is this one .. I really look forward to what my names will be now :-) .. Your Card is rockin GF!
Love to you girlie
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

I'll play!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Rosie Sebring

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Rocky Snickerdoodle (!!??)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S-GRI
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Violet Jaguar
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Jean-Ann Arbor
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Grish

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Peacock Margarita
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)-don't know what their names were so I'll use my dad and favorite uncle's (no joke) my Nascar name would be Jack Daniel (dad, uncle)
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)I don't wear perfume

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Grace Clare

Some definitely sound cooler than others but hey...it was fun.

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is a wonderful card!