Friday 14 September 2007

Sketch and a Clipboard

YAH! It's the weekend! I LOVE weekends...as I'm sure many of you do too!
There are always a ton of different blog challenges going on from Friday to Sunday. I look forward to doing as many of them as I can.
This card is from Desperate Stamper's Blog. She is doing 27 sketches in 27 days. I haven't done any others yet but plan to back track if I get some extra time ;)
Supplies Used;
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, WW and Soft Sky Prints Paper
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Purley Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: 7/8", 1"Circle Punches, Double Stitched Ribbon in Bayou and Pomegranate
Last year I had made a ton of these little clipboards for Xmas presents. I never made myself one. Thought I'd do that today! I like how it turned out. I am going to put a big magnet on the back so I can attach it to the side of the fridge. Those little flowers stuck in the cork are little push pins from a dollar store...so cute eh?! The chipboard letters are also from the Dollarama. You get tons of them for a buck and they have sparkles on them to boot! Can't remember the paper as it was little pieces in my box of scraps.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

weet pea .. You Rock all those challenages girlie .. I really need to get to doing some too :-)
Love your DAWN Board .. Your name looks nice on that :-)
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous card and AMAZING clipboard!

Corie said...

These are the perfect present -- love it.

Sara said...

Awesome card! I love to see everyone's take on my sketches. Thanks for sharing it with me!!

Great clipboard also...LOVE the idea of putting a magnet on it for the fridge.

Anonymous said...

YAY - you made something for yourself! Love that Christmas card...again a neat one that it's your standard green and red. Nice work - looking forward to seeing all you goodies this weekend!

Rose Ann said...

Wow....I love your card, and your clipboard is amazing! Really awesome!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! That card is awesome, Dawn! *LOVE* looking at your new creations! You never fail to please! :)

Alex said...

Those are wonderful Dawn - I ADORE that clipboard!!! You have mad talent girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so awesome! How do you come up with two great projects every single day? You rock!!

My Paper World said...

They are both gorgeous! the clipboard is stunning!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love it all! Just fabulous!

Donna Baker said...

love the clipboard! It's too cute!!!