Monday 10 September 2007

RAK, TLC Challenge and CrissCross Cards

OH OH OH! What a FANTASTIC mail day today!!! LOOK LOOK LOOK what Angie sent me! I got one of her notebooks and her grocery list pads she made! They are amazing, aren't they??? You should really check out her blog HERE. She has a tutorial on there for it! Thank you so much Angie!!! I've got this HUGE grin on right now....lol
On SCS today the challenge was Try a New Technique. You were supposed to use pencil crayons and gamsol. I know on this card there isn't a whole lot of colouring but I really wanted to do Beate's CrissCross Card tutorial off of SCS. You can find the tutorial HERE and the TLC133 Challenge HERE.


Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Delight in Life
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Purely Pomegranate, WW and Cutie Pie DP
Inks: Black Stazon, Prismacolour Pencils
Accessories: Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, SU! Scallop Punch, Round Tab Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Gamsol, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon
I loved this tutorial so much! I HAD to make another card. Since I tend to have BIG bubbly writing I figured I can put another piece of WW cardstock on the back side of the pull out for MORE writing! Thanks for the GREAT, EASY to FOLLOW Tutorial Beate!


10 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
Your criss cross card turned out so cute, I really like the scalloped circles in the center with the rhinestone.

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how those cards work - but they sure are colorful!

Anonymous said...

Girl, what a great mail day!
LOVE your Criss Cross card!

Alex said...

Love your criss cross card Dawn - it is really really cute! The scalloped circle is awesome! AND, you had an awesome mail day - good for you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

love these criss cross cards yours are fantastic

Rose Ann said...

Dawn...great RAK! ;)

I love your criss cross cards!!! You did such a wonderful job with them!

mum-on-the-run said...

Love your criss cross card!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh cute cards I need to try those criss cross card myself!

Love the note pad and going to check out her demo as I got a bind it all recently which I LOVE!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
How did I miss your blog yesterday? Thank you sooo much for your kind words! I think it might take me forever to learn this computer. Very cute cards!!!

Corie said...

So pretty!!!