Sunday 23 September 2007

Sundays Featured Stamper

I don't normally participate in the Featured Stampers Challenge on Sunday's on SCS...but when I saw whose gallery it was....I HAD to! I love Kristina's work! For the card below I CASED her card found HERE.
I didn't leave enough room for a sentiment so I used the Merry & Bright since it's so small! This was the first time I have used the textured CS and I LOVE it!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Flaky Friends, Merry & Bright
Cardstock: Textured Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, WW and Wintergreen DP
Inks: Black Stazon, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Double Stitched Blue Bayou Ribbon, Dimensionals
I loved the look of Kristina's card HERE. I didn't bring enough dimensionals upstairs and I was too lazy to go get more so I didn't 3D the center panel but I think it looks OK...don't you?
I'm loving this new Wintergreen DP too! So I used it again for this card. This would be a GREAT card to make at my SAS next month. Will consider it I think!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Star Studded Season
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, WW and Wintergreen DP
Inks: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Accessories: MayArts Ribbon, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love both cards and the Merry and Bright looks great on the card, the shades of blue are so pretty on the first one.

Lori said...

Both are beautiful! Great job with the challenge.

Maria said...

Fabulous cards Dawn! I love the rounded corners of your first card. Your card reminds me I have to use my punch more often.

I love the neutral colors to your cards. . .they look very elegant. Great job.

Maria

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, You cased Kristina's style flawlessly! Both of these cards are just out-of-this-world gorgeous!

Christina Fischer said...

Both cards are fantastic! I love Kristina's clean style, and you CASEd her perfectly! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I forgot to comment yesterday! Love the blue winter card - again, not the typical green and red and I think that's great. And the other one, it's got a classy look with that gold color - very nice.

Anonymous said...

Great cards girlie .. Love the paper pericing on the green card just fabulous !! and that stamp is sooo awesome ..
xoox
Dawn griffith

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fabulous cards. I haven't taken the time to do those CASE challenges. Really I should.

Rose Ann said...

I love these gorgeous, clean designs...Dawn!! Awesome!! Great job with the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, these are both awesome! I LOVE the star. Gorgeous!!!
Hugs and smiles

Tracey said...

Great cards, I especially like the star card - love them!