Saturday 15 September 2007

Jen70's blog challenge

So far today I've only had time to make ONE card...shocked? I know that I am....LOL
When this day started I didn't think we had too much to do. After doing some of our shopping errands today, we ended up coming home and re-arranging Chloe's bedroom. Since winter is almost here we thought we should move her bed. It was OVER the heat register....haha....Then I helped go through her books and arrange them on her bookshelf.
This card is the first one I did for Jen70's blog Stamping Therapy. You were to make a witchy card. It didn't have to be a witch, just something to do with a witch. So legs worked for me!
Tomorrow while watching Jeff Gordon WIN ;) the race....I will work on Jen and Beate's sketch challenges. Oh and I think that Jeanne and BadSherry will have their challenge up too...oh what a fun filled day I will have!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far!

8 comments:

Alex said...

That is too cute Dawn - love those with legs!! That card makes me smile - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Dawn!! I just love those witchy legs! Awesome choice of papers as well! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable girlie .. Those feet are sooo cute ..
Love it
Hugs
Dawn

Corie said...

This is just so cute -- love all those colors!!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Dawn!
Your days always sound so full...I get tired just listening to them. LOL
Have a great Sunday! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Can you come rearrange my kids' rooms when you're done with Chloe's? LOL I think K's dresser blocks the heating vent too - and it's starting to be cold in the mornings. LOVE that Halloween card!

My Paper World said...

Very cute and fun! I love the funky colours!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love your sketch and of course that wonderful stamp, love the colors you used.