Thursday 27 September 2007

So excited!

Yesterday Dawn Griffith asked if I could help make a template for this box. Since I had her instructions I thought I'd give this a go yesterday but I ran out of time as always! Angie and Dawn did an awesome job with this box! Check their blogs Dawn and Angie for the template.
I made four cards to go in the box and still have a little bit of this BG Blush Designer Paper left, so I'll probably make a couple more. These seed templates that I used, I got from someones blog...can't remember who it was. Will hunt it down this afternoon and let you know! I really wanted the Snowman Seeds Template and these ones were on the same page.
So do you think this set is nice enough to give away?
I by accident cut the WRONG ends off and had flaps on the wrong ends...BUT it seems to have worked out....I took some pics of what I did to put my box together. You can click the pics to make it bigger.





ETA: Thanks Lynn for helping me remember where I got these seed packet templates!!! Was searching all afternoon yesterday with no luck...haha

You can find them at KatyDidCreations...go check out her site!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
what a awesome box of cards!!! Whoever you give it to, will be so happy!! thanks for the kind words, have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME cards and great box design!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh I love your box setgirlie ... Just Stunning ... Love the way you did the closure too :-)
your so S-M-A-R-T!
xoox
Dawn

2 Worlds said...

the first picture is the closure of the box?

Christina Fischer said...

OMGosh Dawn -- this is such a great set!! Your cards are beautiful! I saved those templates somewhere too -- now I have to go and find them! :)

Nancy Riley said...

What a wonderful gift set! Great tutorial too!

Kathy said...

You are so talented. I have missed some of your postings so I had to catch up. Love them all.

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous set, Dawn!!! Whoever receives these beauties will love them i'm sure!!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Oh my....what a totally awesome project!! I LOVE it! Thanks for the tutorial! Hope I can try one sometime soon.

corinnesomerville said...

What a great template !!! I LOVE the cards you made with the box....it's gorgeous !!

Anonymous said...

Those are really really cute cards - a fab set. I checked one of those other blogs, Dawn and somebody....she's having a yard sale - you need to sell your stuff girl, you'd make a fortune!

Lynn Put said...

This set is fantastic, I love the flowers and designer paper that you used, very pretty!

I have these seed templates from Katydidcreationstype.com too but I havent used them yet, you've given me inspiration to try them out.

The Cryer Family said...

Everything is completely gorgeous!