Thursday 13 September 2007

WT Challenge

Wow! What a nice day I've had so far today! It's been a lazy day really. Did a little shopping after dropping Chloe at school this morning. Came home to do a little crafting and organizing of my craft area. Picked up some little stacking containers to store a bunch or embellishments Brian had picked up.
This book is one of thoe $1 books from Michael's. Todays Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS was to use spirals in your work. I decided to make a book for one of the ladies at the school. I had never made anything for her yet. I really like how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: None
Cardstock: Certainly Celery and DCWV Pocket of Posies Stack
Inks: None
Accessories: Spiral Punch, MayArts Ribbon, Bazzill Wings Flowers, Crystal Brads, Misc Chipboard Letters
These next two pictures are of little sets I made for Chloe's two teachers. I recovered a composition book, did a beaded pen and made Post It Note books. I used Basic Grey Papers.
I added some tabs to the pages but left them blank. Figured they could write in what they wanted.

12 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous books!!! I love the set too! Your co-worker will love it. Chrisabella

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh LOVE IT ALL! Fantastic work today - very productive! Di's book is too cute!

Lori said...

The matching notebooks and cards look great!

Alex said...

Those books are gorgeous - love them! I really like the matching cards - very pretty Dawn! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

These books are great, love the paper you used and those flower are great. The composition books are fantastic.

Rose Ann said...

You make the prettiest books, Dawn! I love how you've decorated each one, and your sets are great!! Love it all!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Dawn!! Especially love the BG set!! What a fabulous gift!! :) YUM!!

My Paper World said...

So pretty, I love the papers!

Anonymous said...

Super cute books!! I love covering notepads!! I bet they loved their gifts!!

Christina Fischer said...

These are great, Dawn -- I love the bright, fun colors!

Kathy said...

I have looked at those books trying to picture what could be done - I love what you have done. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You can't have been lazy! You covered two books. They are both gorgeous!