Sunday 2 September 2007

Featured Stamper

Oh how I LOVE Sunday's! It's race day! Since it is a night race today, we spent the day doing errands. Then we stopped at my favourite LSS. I had forgotten to order some of the Jumbo Eyelets from SU! last week so thought maybe I could find some there. Nope...but Brian did find me 7 packs of the 12 x 12 Basic Grey Papers. He bought all they had! Such pretty paper!
This card below was for todays Featured Stamper on SCS. I cased a card from Heather's gallery. The card is HERE. I changed the papers and the stamp sets and added a few brads and ribbon.
Supplies Used:
Stamp sets: Zoofari and Stinkin' Cute
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, WW and Prints Paper in Almost Amethyst and So Saffron
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Stazon, WC Pencils
Accessories: Blender Pens, Eggplant and Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Rich Regal Brads, Small Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals
The next card is a 3 x 6 card that I whipped up quick. It was made with some of the left over pieces from the 4x4 flipbook I did the other day. These bees are so cute!

9 comments:

Risa said...

Both of these cards are so cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Both cards are wonderful.

Alex said...

Very cute cards - and you are VERY lucky to have a husband who buys product for you! My DH is supportive but would not step foot in a scrap store voluntarily - LOL!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

These are so stinkin' cute (wink wink)

Anonymous said...

OH such sweet cards girlie .. Love that rino .. and his smile:-)
Miss you
xoox
Hugs
Dawn

Anonymous said...

That stinkin' cute sentiment is adorable; and I love that you take advantage of leftover scraps to make something new.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, your cards are sooo cute! Love them both.

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are so cute!!! I love them!

Unknown said...

Cute cute!!