Thursday 6 September 2007

SCS WT130 Challange Card

Thank goodness this week is almost over! I've been so busy the past couple of days. I'm ready for a holiday again...LOL
Tonight is the Family BBQ at the school. I've got to head back there in a little bit but wanted to get my challenge card posted. I made this before leaving for the school this morning but ran out of time to take a pic and upload it. Where are the hours going in each day??? Anyone else feel like that lately?!
Ways to Use It Challenge was to use a pocket on a card or make a pocket card...
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs and Garden Whimsy
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Blush Blossom, WW and Sarah DP
Inks: Brocade Blue and Blush Blossom
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Round Tab Punch, Rich Regal Brads, 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds
This is a card I made on the holiday with Chloe. I embossed the elephant with Clear EP. Can't remember what the designer paper was from. The bottom was cut off....LOL

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Adorable cards! Busy, busy! Deb

Anonymous said...

It's about time you checked in....this school routine has GOT TO GO - LOL Love these cards....very different....and equally nice.

Deb said...

Fantastic cards, the pocket card is so pretty and very clever!

Alex said...

these are really cute cards Dawn - I just love them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, love your pocket card and that butterfly.

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty pocket card! I love the butterfly and papers you used! Your embossed elephant is so cute and I love the fun colors! Great work, Dawn!