Wednesday 26 September 2007

SC143 and a RAK!!! YAH!

I love HAPPY MAIL DAYS!!!
LOOK at this beauty that Rose Ann from Paper Delightz sent me!!! Isn't it GORGEOUS?!
Thanks for putting this smile on my face Rose Ann!
You MUST check out her site if you haven't before....her work is amazing!
These next two card are for todays Sketch Challenge143 on SCS. I really like this layout and will do it again real soon. I still have a little stash of Buckaroo Blue and thought it went pretty good with this paper and even the Wild Wasabi!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Oh, So Lovely
Cardstock: Buckaroo Blue, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla and BG Oh Boy! DP
Inks: Black Stazon, Buckaroo Blue, Wild Wasabi, Summer Sun and Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Double Stitched Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter and Blender Pens

I think I better get mail Halloween cards this year! I don't usually but this year I have made a TON of them! LOL

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Hero Arts October Designs
Cardstock: Green Galore, Only Orange, WW and Reminisce DP
Inks: Black, Lilac, Orange, Green Galore, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Misc Brads and Button, Dimensionals

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, both of your SC cards look wonderful!
What a sweet RAK you got. You so deserve it! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

That flower one would be a good sympathy card - not sure why I thought of that - LOL And I love love love Halloween cards - not sure what that's about...I need to send some out this year - store-bought though - heh.

2 Worlds said...

I loved !
You are very talented

Becky G said...

Your cards are terrific especially that Halloween card! That RAK is saweet! What a lucky girl you are.

Risa said...

Your cards are just beautiful Dawn!!! My fav. is the Halloween Card, it is just darling!
Malieta:)

Rose Ann said...

Dawn, your sketch cards are awesome!! You Oh So Lovely one is just that!! I love the colors and that pretty paper!

Your Halloween card is so adorable! I love the fun colors, brads and button....and that image is so cute! Great card!

Thanks for the sweet comments too! Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Great cards girl!! That's a darling card too, that Rose Ann sent ya.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card from Rose Ann, she is so talented, love your witch, what a great image and your coloring is right on.

Unknown said...

your cards are fabulous and what a great card from Rose Ann - she's awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great cards ... Rose ann's card is beautiful and your 2 cards are just awesome ... I feel the same way about my Halloween cards .. I really need to send some out also .. the pile is GROWING every day Hee! Hee!

corinnesomerville said...

Wow....what a great surprise. These are all gorgeous...what a nice way to feel loved, eh?

Have a great day, Dawn
Corinne