Saturday 22 September 2007

Sketch and Blog Challenges

FINALLY! I had time to craft today!!! Yesterday was way too hectic! I only got 4 out of nine sets mounted last night. Then my hand started to hurt from cutting the rubber! I'd love to have more diecuts!
This first card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #20
Be sure to check it out! I always look forward to sketches!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Wanted and True Friend
Cardstock: Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla and Outlaw DP
Inks: Choc Chip, Creamy Caramel and Close To Cocoa
Accessories: Misc Brads, Sponges, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
This snowman card is so cute, isn't it?!!!
I used my Snowball Fun Flock on him! Love that stuff but I don't pull it out often enough!
I made this card for Jen70's Stamping Therapy blog challenge. I used the Beate's sketch though! When I find something I like, I tend to do it often! Check out Jen's blog and try out her challenge of making Christmas cards this week!
Supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Penny Black Warm and Cold, Riveting
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White,WW and Retired DP
Inks: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Only Orange
Accessories: 1/2", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Corner Rounder Punch, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Making Memories Snowflake Brads, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape and Snowball Fun Flock, Ticket Corner Punch
It's been awhile since I made a Bella card, I think! Today my friend, Kelly, came by. We decided to make a card together. She needed a birthday card for her sister. She said that this Bella image is sooooooooooo much like her sister! This is the card I made. Hers was slightly different as her sister carries a RED purse...LOL
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bella and Riveting
Cardstock: Lavendar Lace, Very Vanilla and BG Lily Kate DP
Inks: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Celery, Close to Cocoa, Lav. Lac
Accessories: Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Ticket Corner Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Dimensionals

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, those two cards for the sketch challenge are absolutely amazing. I bet you can tell which one is my favorite and made my heart beat just a little faster! LOL
I really like your bella card as well.
Have a great weekend. Cyber hugs

Nancy Riley said...

OMG, Dawn! I don't even know where to begin commenting on these three cards!!! WOW WOW and WOW! My two favs are the sketch cards -- AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a progressive day - that snowman with the fluffy stuff on it is too cute. And the Bella card is FAB!

2 Worlds said...

Beautiful I love the Bella !

Little C's Creations said...

great work Dawn!!! you go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my there's that adorable snowman again :-) just love him . all your cards are fabulous!!
Happy stamping girlie ..
xox
Dawn Griffith

Corie said...

WOW I love all of these -- so different yet all so FANTASTIC!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!!!!!

Camilla said...

Hi i´m a woman from sweden who just blogging around and stopped right here...what a lovely card you are making...love them.
camilla

My Paper World said...

I just love your blog, your cards are so fantastic!!! Love the fluffy snowman, so cute!

Lauren (mytime) said...

All your recent uploads are3 fabulous! Love the colors, and "clean" look they have!

Becky G said...

Fantastic cards! I especially love that adorable snowman. Love your blog and will be back again!

Deb said...

Absolutely love these cards, I always think Christmas cards in blue are stunning.

Rose Ann said...

All of these are so wonderful!! Your Wanted card looks so nice with that layout and papers...and I love the paper piercing! Your snowman card is so adorable, and I love the flock and cute snowflake brads! Very cute Bella card as well!! How fun!